Thursday, November 20, 2008

Can you believe it?

"I need a manicure and a pedicure. I haven't had either since coming out of hibernation."

I could hardly believe it when the blogspot let me back in tonight. It wouldn't let me post anything for several weeks.

Nothing much to report, but I will try.
Heck fire! I can think of a dime's worth of stuff.
I am feeling some better, but still having pain in my gut. That is the plainest I can put it. I have a doctor's appt tomorrow, but it is just the regular one that I do every six weeks.

I visited Dad yesterday, but all he wanted to do was go home.
He called me this morning and wanted me to tell his mother and Dad and my mother that he had a 'touch of pneumonia.' He has had a cold and has been receiving breathing treatments for it. I guess that is what made him think he has pneumonia.

Jonathan and Brooke are moving into their renovated home this weekend. They are both very excited about it. The place is not done, but they will be fine. They have heat, water, electricity, and most of the plumbing....hey, that sounded like a 'go' to me.

Hope everyone has a good Turkey Day.

1 comment:

Candace said...

Gee whiz. Don't abandon this site, Thister! The photos are good and the chat is too.