Tuesday, September 23, 2008

It's been awhile

A picture of the kids last year at the Pumpkin Patch.


Working takes the sap out of me for now. Visited Dad over the weekend. My best birthday present was when he knew it was my birthday. Then yesterday afternoon, he was very upset and had one of the nurses call me to talk to me. He wanted to find his money. He hasn't had much to say about that lately. So I guess it was better than trying to explain where so many of his family and friends are now.

I had a good birthday weekend. Even if Isaac did try to have everyone at the table guess my age on Saturday night. Little boys!

I worked yesterday and then a friend took me out for dinner. I went to bed early last night. It was an exhausting day since I had stood up most of the day. I slept fairly well, but the cell phone went off at 5:45 this morning, and I haven't been able to get back to sleep.

Nothing else going on right now. Have a good week.

2 comments:

Candace said...

Cute cute cute photo. Working on a little Halloweenie something for those three punkins... enjoy your autumn up there. It's great here.

Candace said...

What the... ? are you getting my comments? Is your 'puter acting ugly?