Saturday, September 13, 2008

Today's list....

Awwwww. Say it now. Repeat after me...Awwwwww! Good!

Here is my list for today.

So........Today I have: cleaned the kitchen....check
--cleaned the bathroom...check

--cleaned the floors.......Check
--filed some papers...check
--organized the office better....check
--put away some summer clothes....check
--gotten my clothes ready for Sunday...check
--caught up on some email.....check--caught up on some blogging....check
--gotten some recyclables readyand taken them to be recycled...
check--
--unpacked a box....check (this chore is moving slowly due to storage space)
--made the bed....check
--cleared off the coffee table....check
--shredded some old things....check
--made some lunch...check
--went to get a few groceries....check

I deserve a nap.Enjoy the rest of your day! I plan to hang around here since gas is over $4.00 a gallon.

1 comment:

Candace said...

Is that Jean's little dog? We have a neighbor with two of them. Very well behaved and sweet...!
But barkers when others walk by.