Wednesday, October 1, 2008

And so it goes....


My sister gave me this penguin made out of a gourd. I have another, smaller one that is still packed somewhere. I plan to display the gourd penguins together soon. This one is very fond of fruit. I thought since he was a gourd, he would prefer fruit to fish any day.

The cardiologist said everything looked good and she doesn't think any permanent damage was sustained. The first line of her new treatment is to not mess with the meds since they have been good and kept me stable for these nine years. She did think that the headache was telling. She told me, nay, demanded that I find the rest of my C-Pap machine, get the new hoses and use it again. So, Jon will be finding as many parts as he can at the old house, and then when I go to the internist next week, he will get the specialty lady to replace any lost hoses and reinstruct me in how to use it. Parts of it were damaged in the move two years ago....has it been that long?....before I moved here, and I had never taken care of getting it repaired or fixed....so, that is how it stands. Other than being a bit more tired than usual, I haven't been too bad.

Visited Dad yesterday. He was good. We chatted a bit, but he didn't want to get up and about.

I haven't worked at the office this week. I guess it has been a good thing in the grand scheme of things. I saw the couple I work with at my class at church last night. She is doing well with her arm getting better.

I had brunch with a friend this morning. She and I chatted about just about everything we could think of within that hour. Just going to hang out and "gouge about" for the rest of the day. I may go to a friend's induction into the National Honor Soc.

Hold 'em in the road, folks.

1 comment:

Candace said...

Hey, he looks right at home, doesn't he? Hope everything re: the hoses, etc., works out for the best.

Thinking of you.