Sunday, August 17, 2008

BAck to back....

I didn't make this shot, but I really like it. That dog probably outweighs the baby by quite a few pounds.

Louise's 90th birthday party was a delight. There were about 11 or 12 of us to celebrate at one of our favorite restaurants tonight. I needed that bit of fun.

She is surely in good spirits and plans to celebrate her 100th with us.

This was the weekend I didn't have to go to visit Dad. Candace went and
said he was about the same as usual.

Isaac spent Friday night with me and we mostly just hung around and that boy loves to play Word Challenge on Facebook. We met his family about lunch time. I went by the old place and got a small load of things.

Today I went by and got a larger load of things. Mostly clothes and such. I couldn't get into the garage with the way J. had parked, so I had to walk a longer distance to the car. I just couldn't go back later for another load. I really wanted to just bring that load in and go right back for more 'stuff.' Oh, well, I will be getting more all week long.

I unloaded some things, hung some things, and then started with the spasms and just had to lie down awhile. I am hoping soon to have some relief from the spasms. This wasn't the worst of them, but they weren't any fun for sure.

I learned today that a friend of ours had passed away about a month ago. Although we weren't all that close, she was a definite part of our memories. She was only in her early 50's.

Guess that is all I know today. Stay out of trouble..ha!

No comments: