Friday, August 22, 2008

Friday again.

Someone sent me this picture with a bunch of others. Don't be surprised to see them for the next few entries.
A short blog today.
I worked for a math teacher.
Things went very well until
the last class of the day.
After I sent about 5 show-offs, or whatever you want to call them out
of class. Things returned to
smooth sailing.
The students were taking the
beginning of year pretest to help the teacher determine what to teach this year. Will they ever learn? No. Maybe when they are spending some time incarcerated.
I am tired, but not totally wiped out. As I said, although I was on my feet most of the day, the other classes were all good and so was this one after I got rid of the troublemakers.
This is another birthday party weekend. Ian will be 9 on Monday, so his party will be a swimming party tomorrow afternoon. I am giving him a CD stand to keep his CD's in. I think he will like it.
I had a leak in my commode this afternoon after I flushed it. I don't know why. I guess I will have to watch it and see if it was a one time thing, or a problem developing. Hope not.
That is all I know.
Take care.

1 comment:

Candace said...

Ian has his own email addy? Well, duh, and he sent me a thank you for his card with the dinero. A true smartster. Thank yous go a long way these days.

Hope you are doing well and have had a good painfree week.
Babe