Saturday, August 30, 2008

What!? It has been a week????





A few shots of Ian's birthday party last Saturday. I have more, but these seemed good for today. They brought the dog, Tango. She is partially blind, but seems to be a good dog. She was just a tiny thing when they got her a couple of weeks ago, but she has really grown. She is a boxer.
As you can see, Ian likes having presents at the party.
I worked a day and half this week. It was not a bad time. Same place, same grade, but some different kids. Some were the same kids, but not all problems in the same classes. These kids mostly "got it" If you don't bother or annoy anyone, I don't bother you.
I got a total of 5 and a half days of subbing from being around those days. 3.5 for September, and 2 for October. September's will probably fill up before too long. I have to limit the days anyway.
We are still searching for the answer to the head pain. I have concluded I do not have headaches, but head pain. I see the neurologist on Sept. 9.
It rained, the toilet overflowed a couple of times, the plumber came and roto-rootered out the pipes, a giant limb fell in my drive way-- almost, but not quite--blocking it, the limb was moved by a Good Samaritan that I didn't see, the tornado missed Six Mile, Dad was doing good this week, and I went to the laundromat.....life is good.
Have a good weekend.

1 comment:

Candace said...

And it's now been almost another one. Lots going on there... the photos are great. I was sent a whole passel of pix and they're fun fun fun! Hope that little dog will be just the ticket for the kids.
See you in a couple of weeks.