Thursday, August 14, 2008

Fini, Fini, Fini!


The Medicaid thing is out of our hands. I do not know how I could have done it without Linda's help. But it is finished! Many hours of phone calls, going through things, explanations, and other 'stuff.' She and I have worked hard to put it all together and find whatever the heck the lady wanted. I think we got a lady who was just so particular and well, you know the term....AR. But she has tried to understand it all.


So this has been a difficult physical day, but I had to push past the dehydration and go about my things that were waiting on me. I just kept trying to take in fluids--as in good fluids--to replace the ones I have lost for the last two days. That is a common problem with the ulcerative colitis.


Dad was in fairly good spirits today. He talked about all sorts of things, and was mixing the past with the present. It is not that unusual for him to do that. I think it is the long hours of not being able to watch tv, interact with others, etc. He said he had already had a shower today, and I think he had since his hair seemed a bit dampish.


I am hoping to feel well enough for Isaac to spend the night tomorrow night. It is his last turn before school starts.


Maybe I can get a couple of boxes emptied tonight. I do know I will have to go to the laundromat and do laundry. I can't get to the outlet to make a drawing of the prongs, so I can get an adapter for the dryer. I also have to check about the hoses for the washer. Maybe this weekend I can get that all sorted out.

I also have to get the paperwork done for the neurologist appointment. Things just never seem to want to slow down. But that is not always a bad thing.


No comments: