Thursday, July 17, 2008

And the beat goes on.....

Brooke and Jonathan shared this shot from their honeymoon in Antiqua. Lovely isn't it??

This hasn't been my best day physically. I have mostly had liquids today to give my system a chance to 'rest' Sometimes that helps and sometimes, not. Oh the joys of an autoimmune illness. Yeah, right.

Dianne and I have plans to go to see "Mama Mia" tomorrow. It will be my first time going to the movie theater in over a year...lucky me. I wanted to see something fun and uplifting. I will catch "Dark Knight" later.

I have changed some of my addresses, accounts and such today. Social Security wants to know my whereabouts almost as much as the IRS. I have been trying to figure out the best day to move....I will probably hire movers for the big things and get my sons, friends, etc. to help me move the smaller things. At least right now, that is the plan.

If you want the new address, let me know. Send an email, leave a comment, or something.

1 comment:

Candace said...

well, duh...! email me that address and if there's a new number. GREAT shot from the H'moon. I hope you enjoy the movie, too. WALL-E is a pretty great flick, to be honest.

Get better.
Candy