Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Summertime...and the living is.....living.

Dental hygiene is just, well, just awesome.

Linda, Diana, and I visited Dad on Tuesday. He was in a good mood, and happy to see all of us.

Uncle Jim and a friend of his came in to visit just as we were walking down the hall to find a better, and bigger place to visit. We had a good time. Uncle Jim told us 'war stories' and 'family' stories. I think we all loved hearing these pieces of the past.

Linda and I had worked on paperwork Monday night, and we dropped it by the office on our visit......That paperwork has been going on since early Jan. I drop it off myself now, since they have "lost" two sets I have sent in the past few months.

Today I took some time for myself and used the gift card to get a pedicure. Very relaxing.

Then I came home, and sorted out lots of papers and shredded off and on for about 3 hours, packed a couple of boxes, and took a nap...I needed it.

I did some filing and other odds and ends around the house. Worked a bit on the summer project....about 20 minutes....and that was it.

Have a good rest of the week.

1 comment:

Candace said...

Are you sure that isn't Kitty Boy?? That is how he is with a toothbrush... Here's an idea, too. Why don't you link up your family tree stuff, poetry etc to this blog? I personally think it would be awesome.