Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Slow posting

Still won't let me post pictures. I visited Dad before going to work this morning. He was in good spirits and very chatty. I haven't seen him this verbal in several weeks. He was telling me that they were having some sort of special events July 4th. He talked about his brother Jim, "wonder where that rascal is....he hasn't been to see me in a long time." I was impressed that he was so animated.

I am afraid my computer may be on its last leg...if it has a leg. It is incredibly slow and won't do too much.
Isabella's birthday party is this Saturday and her party is at Mellow Mushroom. Then the kids are going to go on a scavenger hunt for the bronze mice on Main St. She has been so impressed with the mice for quite some time.
Isaac will have a skating party in a couple of weeks. For the next 15 days, they will both be 6 years old...Gotta love it.

I worked at home over the weekend and Mon. and Tues. Today and tomorrow I will be going into the office. We uploaded the questions today. There were some minor problems, but we will work on them and then upload the other info. and content. I can't complain about the work. I need it and it is interesting....but tedious...

Later.

No comments: