Monday, July 14, 2008

Monday madness



The first shot is a late afternoon sky picture right after the storm had passed.










Isn't she a beautiful birthday girl? Her first birthday. And her whole family is celebrating. There was a nice, large group to celebrate. That is the party I had to leave early...I hated having to leave early.


Linda and I are going to try to figure out more paperwork for Dad's application for Medicaid....what a hassle!


I did the work on the project from home this morning. We are editing, so that does take some time, but I do not have to upload the lessons.


Ian is back from camp. It was a church sponsored Youth Camp. Isaac is in a basketball day camp this week. Next week our church is having VBS, so they will all go to that for 3 hours in the mornings.


This is an odds and ends week for doing things. I started with some things this morning and have done a few off and on today...at least I got a few things accomplished. Then after lunch the spasms kicked in again. Seems every day they are a bit worse. Much more and I will go to liquids for a couple of days. That works usually.
Don't know much else.


1 comment:

Candace said...

What a cutie she is... who is she? She looks like the poster child for "Come to Hawaii" with her lei, and bright colours, etc. That first shot is fabulous! I wish I could get them like that.

Candy