Monday, July 7, 2008

Rain, rain, don't go away.




Finally, the server is letting me upload pictures. Edy is rarely still and quiet, so this is a good pose for her. Maggie is playing in the water at the park....
We have had rain over the weekend. It was welcome and more is welcome also.
I worked so hard today,. As I have mentioned before, it is tedious work. We uploaded the tests last week, I went through, found all the things that didn't upload properly and repaired them.....Today, I did that all day long. Near the end of the day, John uploaded them, and some still didn't work out right. Some did, but all did not. He thinks it is something he is doing.....and so do I.
I am hoping Ian is having fun at Bible camp this week. I am missing him, and he doesn't even live with me...
Nothing much to tell, so have a good afternoon.

1 comment:

Candace said...

Glad to see you can make the photos upload again. And what great photos those two sweetie pie dogs make.

We have had good rain here also. And a few t'storms as well... fun if you're inside, of course.

Babe