Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Catch up!

This is an official 7 year old boy! His birthday party was fun.
Now the kids are 6,7, and 8.

I visited Dad on Sunday. He was alert and chatted some. Talked about some things, nothing special, just talked. I took his belt and the CNA, said she would try his shoes and slippers on him when she gave him his shower. I got one pair of velcro fastening, and one pair of slipper type shoes since he is so bad to get into bed and wear them...Saves time I guess.

I took a workshop yesterday afternoon. My car was registering 108(outside temp) when I got back in it. It settled at 102 degrees for awhile and the rest of the way home., but then, there were lots of storms last night.

I am still working with my Inflammation, but it is NOT worse. Sort of stablized. For that I am thankful.

I am setting the second weekend in August as the major move to the new house. I am packing more each day, making arrangements, you know, all the moving stuff to be done.

I watched "The Closer" last night. Brooke watched it with me. Jonathan is in Orlando for a conference....in a hotel between Epcot and Small World. Maybe he is lucky???

Went to the movies last Friday for the first time in over a year. I saw "Mama Mia" Pierce Bronson can't sing, but he is still 'easy on the eye'
I enjoyed it. If you like musicals, Meryl Streep, or great scenery, you might give it a try. I do not know what the critics are saying, --like I care--but I found it to be fun and entertaining, just what I needed.

Getting a haircut today....hurrah!
That's all, folks!

1 comment:

Candace said...

That title says it all. I need to catch up this weekend, too.

And what a great shot of a great looking kid! Well mannered, too.

As always, I enjoy the posts. Keep resting up and doing things you enjoy and love.

Babe