Friday, July 25, 2008

Friday update

Sometimes you feel like a nut, sometimes you don't.....

I made it through the MRI today, though it looked like I wouldn't for awhile....actually, I didn't get the contrast part of it, but the rest went okay,....after Michelle removed the earring in the cartilege of my ear. Then I got back to the office, and got through the first part, but the contrast kept blowing my veins out. Since I have so few veins, after 3 times, we gave up. They assured me that they could get plenty of information from just the plain MRI. My ears were plugged because the test was so loud. The machine was so tight around me, and my head was encased in some kind of soft helmet. Anyway, it was weird, but necessary. I should get some info about it next week about Wed. or Thurs.

I went to the VBS program for the kids today. My grandkids had asked me to come every time they talked to me this week, so I was able to be there.

I rented or arranged to rent a truck for the 9th of August. Still packing.

Dad slept through my visit yesterday...I hope to get back over on Sunday.

The dogs and I are being bored together. Jonathan and Brooke will be back tomorrow afternoon.

Tomorrow I am helping Stacey with her yard sale and then next Saturday, she has agreed to help me with mine. All my grands and their parents and their aunt and uncle will be at the beach...a good time to get rid of lots of things and stuff.

Have a good weekend.

No comments: