Monday, June 23, 2008

The best laid plans.....

As you can see, these boys were doing what boys seem to be able to do most....playing.

When I got to school this morning, the teacher had forgotten or something to notify me that another teacher would be subbing in her class. She had asked me to do it more than a month ago....whatever, I was able to go home, then drive Jonathan to the airport, and go on to work at the project I have been doing.

BTW, I am hoping that I finish the project by Friday, but realistically, it will probably be more like Tuesday. I have gotten better at it and faster, but it is still tedious. HA!

I haven't heard from Dad today, so I am guessing that things are okay. I will go over one day this week. I have to stop at the DSS office to turn in the papers I finished this weekend.

Not much else going on or that I want to blog about, so here I go...

No comments: