Sunday, June 22, 2008

Sunday morning coming down....again.

Candace came up to visit Dad today. I think this was her first time seeing him since Christmas. He had a hard time waking up, but he talked to us and knew who she was. He had another difficult day yesterday.

My kids and their wives grilled out here last night. I helped...well, I sort of helped. We had a good time. We played card games until about 10:30. Michelle called her friend who was keeping the kids and made arrangements for them to stay overnight with them. She is going to return the favor this week... Rather her than me. The kids are going to VBS this week, so that won't be so bad.

I am subbing in summer school on Monday and working at the other project for the remainder of the week, or until it is done. I am shooting for Friday of this week, or Tuesday of next week at the latest...
Jonathan's birthday is day after tomorrow. He will be in Boston for meetings almost all week, so we aren't celebrating until next weekend. The following Saturday, is Isabella's birthday party. The weekend after that is Laney's shower for her marriage in October.....Busy!

Have a good week...

No comments: