Thursday, June 26, 2008

Feels like summer to me....

Still not letting me post pictures...

Dad was better today. He is on an antibiotic, a Z pac. he walked to breakfast and ate at the table. His temp. is down. They are thinking it was the beginning of bronchitis. But not sure.

My ankle is still enormous, but it was smaller this morning....I had dropped 5 pounds this morning...Gotta be the fluid in the ankle.

I have one more lesson to enter into the computer for the project. Then I have to edit and clean it up, then upload it onto the website. Maybe I can finish all that by the holiday. I hope so. It is hard on my eyes and leg and ankle.
I have many "irons in the fire" right now. At least this is giving me some income since school isn't on right now.

That's all folks.

1 comment:

Candace said...

Sometimes if the photo is too "big", too many bytes, whathaveyou, I get an error msg and so have to retry. Other than that, you might want to reboot. Oh yeah, that picture of Ian Warming Up is great! What a cutie.

See you in July
Babe