Saturday, June 14, 2008

Don't know much about history....or anything else much.

I thought this was a cute picture.

Today has been on again, off again.

I finally got an idea about how to work out the lesson that had been giving me issues on how to change it to objective questions instead of subjective. It took quite awhile to work it out and get it redone, but I am through with it for a bit.

I did some things around the house, bought some groceries, just stuff around and about. I had thought Will and I had an agreement about dinner, but he never called. I couldn't get him on the phone either, I didn't call but once, 'cause Jonathan told me not to stalk him. I figured he had probably gone to the movies or something.Anyway, I got some dinner and came home and worked on the project some more.

Other than that, Jonathan and Brooke have gone to Charleston since the rest of her family is there for Father's Day.

The nursing home called today. Dad had been trying to get out and go home. Then I talked to him and told him I would come over tomorrow. He said it would be too late, he would already be on his way home. This was a bit sudden for him, considering how he had seemed to mellow this week. I talked to the nurse and she said he had kicked, hit, scratched, and even tried to bite them when they stopped him.
He finally told me he would just go to bed again. I told the nurse to try to get him to take the meds as soon as he woke up---if he went to sleep. (He had been spitting them out) She didn't call back, so I assume they got him to be calmer. I will go to see him tomorrow.

The dogs and I are just hanging out tonight. Lucky us.

No comments: