Monday, June 9, 2008

Monday, Monday



And you think your friends are a bit whacky?
Last night I had a really good blog to post, but the computer just refused to do it.
Like me, tired.
I did some things over the phone this morning. That worked instead of going on site to take care of them. Saved lots of gas.

I talked to Isaac on the phone this morning also, That's a real treat. He usually doesn't answer the family phone, nor does he often talk to anyone. He must be catching up on his rest.
The summer project job is coming along okay. I should be nearly finished, if not finished by mid to late week. It will depend on the difficult ones and how to address their problems...I think they will be okay. once I get a handle on it.
Dad didn't want to talk on my Saturday visit...well, I take that back, they had changed his meds and he was sleepy and had trouble staying awake. I will probably go over midweek to visit him.
Edy seems to be doing a bit better. She has been very sick. She went to the vet this morning and got some meds.
That's about all I know today. I got to get to work.

1 comment:

Candace said...

Love love love the zebra shot. Very nice post and I understand Isaac's "rest" agenda, completely.