Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Dianne and I rocked almost all day on the Sunday after the wedding. By late afternoon, I had a scratchy throat. That was the beginning of the cold that keeps hanging on and on and on. It is beginning to lessen each day.


The next shot is one of my famous duct tape shots. I love to know the ways duct tape is used. Got a good shot of duct tape use? Send a copy via email to me. I will post it. Someone sent me several awhile back, and I haven't used this one before.

I got 3 sections done on the project done yesterday. One was longer and more difficult than the others. There is a total of 16 lessons, and I am aiming for 4 sections today. One section is missing from the hard copies, so I will have to work that out.

I have to account for time I will pick up the kids and entertain them for a couple of hours this afternoon. I plan to take them to Sonic or Backyard Burgers for lunch. (Agreed, those are still fast food, but their Dad only gave me a certain amount to use for lunch, and they don't go to these two places much and they like to go.) Then I will take them to a library near here or something similar. I thought about the park nearby, but it is going to be so hot by then, it is probably best to do something inside. By then their Mom should be finished with her school day.













We (Rob and I) went to the nearby park for a very simple picnic last night. I know what kind of stress closing a school year can be, so that seemed to be a good solution for de-stressing. I took sandwiches and watermelon, He took chips, soda pop, and dessert. Very easy and relaxing.
Nothing else going on to speak of today. Ciao.

2 comments:

Wig Wandering said...

I have to tease you about your use of "soda pop". I thought all us Southerners called the fizzy drinks cokes.

Candace said...

then, there was the bank robber who didn't have a mask so he duct taped his face as a disguise. True story. You, out of the gene pool...
Diane looks very relaxed!

Candy