Tuesday, June 17, 2008

cooling down


Even 91 year olds like a hot dog from Joes.
This photo was taken several months ago.
When I asked Dad where he got all the bruises on his hands and arms, he said, "I guess I got them when I was beating out the fire last night." He was sleepy, so I talked to him a few minutes on Sunday, but he went back to sleep. I didn't bother him or try to get him to talk anymore.
I will be going over to visit him on Thursday and attending his Care meeting.
I worked today in the office. They were patient as I was trying to learn how to upload the test. I will go in later tomorrow and then work some on Friday. Hopefully, by then I will have it down good and just transfer the info.
I guess I am mellowing in my old age, I have been watching tv at night lately. I mean, regular plain old tv...you know, Wheel of Fortune, Jeopardy, Deal or no Deal, America's Got Talent. Boring! But still fun enough.
I have some books to read, but haven't gotten to them. I will try to do that come the weekend.
That's it. All I know. Still looking for a place closer to downtown.

2 comments:

Candace said...

I remember being at Joe's when you took that photo. Joe's is THE best and the real Joe actually came over to the table and chatted us up.

Good luck on all that new stuff you're doing! See you in a couple of weeks. Let's go to Joe's!

cynhammond said...

I was wondering why I didn't take your picture...wonder why?