Sunday, June 1, 2008

What a ham! The second shot is at the ballgame.

Cub Scouts and their ribbons

Fourth shot is Sis and the groom. I am not sure if I have already put this on here, but I liked the shot.
I stayed about 30 minutes yesterday, waiting on Dad to wake up from his nap. He was just sound asleep and I have learned better than to wake him up from a deep sleep. He is disoriented and confused and not so easy to work with, so I don't do it.
My headcold is worse today, I am hoping it is the last day of this much aggravation.
I had planned to go to church today, but I had to take more cold meds and go back to bed. Actually, I had to take something for the headache. tomorrow I have the meeting for getting my assignment for the summer job. I am hoping it works out and at least I feel like getting the info.
Oh, our brunch was great yesterday. There were 9 or 10 of us. We laughed like teenagers and shared old stories of working together. One of the group was the honoree since she is retiring this year. None of us wanted to leave when it was really time to go. Same time next year. Can't wait.

No comments: