Tuesday, April 15, 2008

All things penguin again.

I found a book today that tells how to make a penguin using origami. I want to check it out of the library. It is being used in a classroom at the school I subbed at today.

I will be working at a different school tomorrow. I do not go there as much, so I will be interested to see how things go.

Today's classes went well, and I got to leave at about 2:15. I like that in a sub job.
I stopped at Fresh market and got a couple of prepared foods. That will do for me for the rest of the week, mostly.
The granddogs spent the day here today and will be back later this week. They may get to spend the night. They like it here.

I am reading another "Miss Julia" book by Ann Ross. Fun and easy reading. I checked out "The Pleasure was Mine" today from the school library. I will read it as soon as I finish the "Miss Julia" book. I am about half way through it, and have put it down at least two other times, so I want to finish it this time. Brooke is going to let me read a book she has, so I will want to be free to read it.

Stay out of trouble, well, try.

No comments: