Saturday, April 5, 2008

Another Saturday, Another Blog


It is raining today. Lots and lots of rain. Today my post is about granddogs instead of penguins.
My granddogs are visiting because my son is trying to sell his house. His and my future dil's dogs will be staying with me while the house is on the market. That way the realtor can show the house during the week while my son is at work.
This picture above was taken in the fall during a rainy weekend. As you can see, Edy, is wet and ready to bring a lot of rain and consequently, a mess into the house. I learned my lesson about this, so they will only go out for necessary trips. Tomorrow is supposed to be a good weather day, so maybe they can go out more.
I will post Maggie's picture on the next blog. I have several pictures of her. She is an older dog, so she doesn't get into as much trouble as Edy, who is much younger and lots more active.

No comments: