Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Things can get a little squirrely sometimes....

Who notices a little squirrel when you have all these puppies around you?

Okay, I can't work the rest of the week. I have a test every day the rest of the week. All of them are in the middle of the morning or day and it makes it impossible to even take half a day. The headaches are back, so I am hoping and praying that something shows up that will explain the headaches or at least let them know how to treat them. I will keep you posted on the results.
I worked around the house part of the day until the headache forced me to go back to bed. Then I got Ian and took him to his choir performance at a retirement home, to the church where the spring concert will be held Friday night, and then home. After that I went to my class at church. I didn't stay for the whole class. My head was hurting too much, so I came home. The meds are helping some.
Tomorrow's test is one I have about every other year. There is no prep to do for it, so that is okay. Thursday and Friday, the tests are new to me. One requires no prep. The other has clothing requirements....but it is not, "Clothing optional."
I just did some housework, cooked a bit, and did some things around here today. I am trying to make room for the rest of the family...ha! Can't wait until the granddogs come here to stay for most of the summer.
Nothing else going on that I can think of...so Ciao!

1 comment:

Candace said...

I am reading your blog to see the photos. If only we lived in THIS kind of a dog and squirrel world instead of the dog eat dog world we do. Wouldn't it be great?

This weekend, look over at My blog (Sunday). I have La Jolla going up. That's the piece I have done for you.

Babe