Saturday, April 26, 2008

Well that just stinks!

My internet has been off all day. I am glad it is back online. That stinks!
Boo! Hiss!

The game was fun and we had a good time. Our team lost by 8 points. It sounds more like a football score than baseball.
The kids ate enough food to feed the team. I told will to feed them some before bringing them....but I bet he didn't.

We especially liked the fireworks. I had not been for the Fireworks Fridays, so it was really impressive. Jonathan had told me that I would like it. I always took them around for fireworks displays on holidays when they were little kids. Kind of a family tradition thing, so I know they knew I would enjoy them. Isabella really loved them.
I got to work in the same class yesterday. I could hardly believe it. She and I work together as a good team. She told the kids yesterday, how much she appreciated that she and I respect each other. This occured after a student had asked me to do something (Don't remember what, and I thought it was probably okay), but I asked her first because she is the teacher. I told the kid that I had to ask the teacher because she is in charge of the room. She used that as a quick lesson on respect. She didn't dwell on it, just pointed it out to the students. This is her first job teaching, so she will do well.
I am still trying to figure out where to put things and "move over" so Jonathan can move here for a few weeks before the wedding and both after the wedding.
I am guessing that house won't be renovated until closer to the end of July, but I don't know all about that sort of thing.

Okay, I am hungry, and going to get something started in the kitchen.

1 comment:

Candace said...

That does stink. But that photo looks plenty sweet enough. You know we have foxes here and I thought there was a skunk around. Those little fellas are plenty gamey!