Sunday, April 27, 2008

Sunday morning coming down.

Don't drink alone or eat ice cream alone. That's just too sad.

I took some time to play around on the computer last night. In playing around I mean, solitaire, tetris, scrabble. I was majorly bored.

I slept until about 7:15 this morning, but got up with a minor headache and a leg bothering me. Guess it is the weather.

The "cat that lives in the drain pipe" is hunting for something this morning. I thought maybe the rain had washed all sorts of kitty morsels out for her/him to eat. I don't know if the cat has a real home or not, but it is in that drain at the edge of my yard way too much to be at a real home.

Gotta call and get a haircut appointment. I have my dress and shoes for the wedding and stuff, so that is taken care of for now. Thanks GW for sending the economic stimulus out a bit sooner. Now, if it is just the maximum amount, I can afford to breath a bit the first of the month.

Sigh, this blog is even boring me. Maybe I will put another on later today after I have visited Dad.

1 comment:

Candace said...

Great photo! This blog is not boring at all. Hey, I'm still reading it...