Monday, April 28, 2008

And what did you see at the Louvre today?



I don't know. I think three cats would be in real trouble if I had come home to that kind of destruction.
I met with the retired teachers today. It was a group of six, but we had a good time.
I did some errands and then went to see Dad. He was having a terrible day. He had asked me to take him home 20 times within the first 10 minutes. I quit counting, but he didn't let up. He said he was so mad he could hit somebody.....I told him not to let it be me, cause I would go out and not come back for awhile....Sometimes desperate times call for desperate measures. When I got ready to leave, he followed me down the hall. One of the nurse/techs stopped him and talked to him a few seconds and I was able to turn the corner...I hated that. It just tore me to pieces inside.
I came home and took a late nap. So far I don't have a job for tomorrow, but the night is young. I can't work Wed. or Thursday because of the tests I am scheduled to take. I probably will make a sandwich and get my clothes ready in case I get a late call in the morning. That happens sometimes. Since today was a day out of school, I will only be able to work Tues. and Friday. I don't get to work in the summer, so I need to work as much as I can the next few weeks. Plus, I will be out several days for the wedding, so that is coming up.
Not much left to say tonight. Stay out of trouble if you can.

No comments: