Friday, April 11, 2008

Update for Friday.


Today was a good day working. The students were studying poetry, and it was just the second or third day they had been working on it. They had about 10 or 15 minutes that was more than enough time, so I taught my basic 'first' poetry lesson I used to teach. They listened and seemed interested. I hope their teacher doesn't get mad at me.
The dogs are 'away' for the weekend. They will be back one day and night this week while some kind of test is done at their place. They were glad to go home, though.
Isabella is coming over later to spend tonight. She said she couldn't come next weekend because she has "plans" to spend the night with a friend of hers. social butterfly....!
I will be back tonight or tomorrow. Don't wait for me, though.

No comments: