Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Okay, that is over.




I thought this was funny.

Okay, readers, you need to post comments. Even if it is just a "Hello"

I can see the numbers of people that are visiting, but not your names. Get over here and comment. I think you can click on comments....when it asks for your sign in name or whatever, put your yahoo, gmail, or other address in and most of them will 'go' and let you comment. If not, what do I know about blogging????

The test wasn't too bad, but the needle episode was very hard. She dug around in my arm for the vein, since it was deep and the needle was short. Now my arm feels like it is bruised inside.

I am working the net two days. Tomorrow I am supposed to be an aide, but I bet I will get pulled for another class. That happens sometimes.
Edy had to go to the "time out" mat today (her bed). She was eating plastic that she had scavenged from somewhere. It wasn't much, but she will eat it. I made her go to her bed, then I went out of the room and she got up and came after me. I made her go back and she stayed about 2 minutes. I was watching, so as soon as she was about to venture off the bed, I went in and called her back to the room with me and Maggie. And you thought Time Out was only for kids!
Enjoy your afternoon, I plan to do some serious sun soaking.

No comments: