Tuesday, April 8, 2008

End of the Day

The test was awful today. Actually, it could have been worse....give me a minute, I will think of how. I go back tomorrow for the pictures of my heart at rest...they said it takes two days at my age...Boo! Hiss!
The dogs are outside frolicking. (Ha!) That is the first time I remember ever having used that word. Looks funny, but I think it is spelled right. It is akin to picnicking. Another funny word...but a fun activity.

I washed dishes, swept the kitchen free of leaves and twigs and various leafy materials brought in by the frolicking dogs (2 times in one blog)....They will bring more in when they return inside.

I hope I get an easy job on Thursday. I got several personal requests for Friday, but I was already obligated to another teacher...so I don't mind.

Hummmmm. I visited my Dad today after I went to his care meeting. I also went by and dropped more paperwork off at the Medicaid office. I am not sure I put everything down right. My brain was still scrambled from the test.

Sorry this is such a boring blog, but that is the way it goes....Oh, I can post a poem.

No comments: