Saturday, April 12, 2008

Another rainy Saturday.


So, we stayed inside and she played on the computer and I just did some things around the house. The dogs are home for a few days, so she was willing to come and visit her Grandma. We had a good time, but she wasn't too interested in playing board games like we often do, and it was too rainy to play outside, so the computer and tv got lots of attention.
Just a lazy Saturday morning and early afternoon.
She went home, and I am waiting around on some laundry to finish so I can fold it. Then I will be getting ready to go with some friends to celebrate a birthday for one of them.
Nothing going on in my little world that is very demanding...
I will probably visit Dad tomorrow. The weather is supposed to be chilly, but clear. We shall see.
I have been looking for a story I wrote several years ago. It was on a floppy disc and I thought on one of my websites, but I can't find it. In view of the things going on in Texas with the women and children of the religious sect. I will keep hunting it and hopefully find it.

No comments: