Saturday, April 19, 2008

One more test result


Came in and now they are scheduling more tests. Seems the headaches are in my brain and not just "in my head." Some kind of vascular distortion is on the side that hurts so badly. Doc gave me some stuff for pain and some long term vascular pills for migraines, to see if that helped. I don't know if it will or not.

I picked up the grandsons, took them to dinner, and about half way through dinner, began to feel so bad, I could hardly stand it. The boys were goood, though, so I kept them all night.

I took them home early, I had thought Will was coming to get them early, but when no one answered the phone, or showed up for them, I took them home. I had things to do and places to go. Unfortunately, the rain canceled one or two things, so that may not be a bad thing.

True to the notice we received last week, the YMCA's scheduled run took place through our neighborhood this morning when I was leaving to take the boys home. A police car was ahead of the runners, so I had time to get out of the drive and into the street before the street was completely blocked.

This will be a busy weekend. I hope I feel better soon.

No comments: