Monday, April 14, 2008

cold Rainy Monday

Some of us are so cute we just can't stand ourselves, let alone anyone else.
I got this from some pics that someone sent me, thanks, whoever it was.

I volunteered at the kids school today, joined them for lunch (I didn't eat, but I sat with them while they ate.) Then I did a couple of errands, ate lunch myself, and returned to pick up Ian for Choir practice. I had to sit in the line for an hour. That stinks. I do get to catch up on reading and studying my Disciples lesson.
I did a bit of housework. Dad had them call me from Harveys. He was all confused and disoriented. He was okay, but confused and wanting to go home again. He was okay when I told him I couldn't come over today, but I would come to see him in a day or two.
I guess that is all. I am working tomorrow and Wed. Two different jobs, so I won't get too bored. ha!
I haven't heard from the tests yet, so I will post that when I am informed.

Okay, I am going to go to bed before I freeze.

No comments: