Sunday, April 6, 2008

What happened??


I hit the submit button and the whole blog disappeared.

I am putting up a picture of Maggie. She is 10 years old and doesn't care much for children. She leaves them alone....if they leave her alone. They like staying with me, and I usually enjoy them.
Currently the two dogs are taking a nap after having run around all over the back yard. They are "taking naps between their naps."
I am going to visit Dad today. Then I am planning to organize papers for turning in on Tuesday when I go over for his "care plan meeting."
I will blog about my Dad in a few days.
I will be working tomorrow, and then I will be off Tuesday for the tests at the doctor and the meeting, and dropping papers off at Medicaid office. That is a full day, anyway you turn it. I am dreading the non-running stress test on Tuesday, but it will be okay, I hope.
Later, Gator.

No comments: