Tuesday, May 20, 2008

"And the days dwindle down....."

This is how I am feeling right about now.

Our last Disciples class was great. The food was especially wonderful. I have to think about some of the things we talked about tonight. I usually do think about these things anyway.

I didn't work today, so I tried to get a few things done so I can be a little less stressed on Thursday.
Tomorrow is the busiest day for getting things done ahead.

I probably will go visit Dad tomorrow. He won't remember that I will be away for a few days, but I need to remind him anyway.

My leg was giving me fits this morning when I got up, actually, before I got up. About the best way to describe the pain is it feels like an ice pick is being stuck in my knee, but to the side of it. It is the leg that I have fallen on several times over the last couple of years. There is still a small amount of fluid in the front of the knee, but the pain is on the side. I took some tests a couple of weeks ago, but I probably won't get a report on it until I go in for my scheduled appt. next week.

Okay, I guess it is getting close to bedtime...

1 comment:

Candace said...

I always enjoy these photos. I especially enjoy the ones where the dogs or cats are sleeping on their backs, totally out of it. LOL.

Well, at this point, it's over and done. You did good.

Babe