Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Gotta love Tuesday

It was so hard getting out of bed this morning, just check out the picture of me getting out of bed...ha. I didn't make this shot, one of my friends sent it to me.

The kids, Will and Michelle took me out to supper at McAlisters last night. We had a nice relaxing time. We are making plans and such for next weekend.
Brooke's family has changed their reunion date somewhat to coincide with the wedding. Seems that they always make photos with different colored shirts and blue jeans according to the family group. That sounded like a good idea for us to do at the beach too. I told you all that to let you know I can wear jeans if that is what they want to do...jeans and tee shirt. My group may opt for jeans or maybe white pants or shorts. That would work too. ha!
I only got one call this morning for an elementary school aide, but it was a good distance from here, and the call was late. So I passed on it.
I have done a load of laundry and mopped part of the kitchen already this morning. I have found it is better to divide the kitchen into two parts to mop.
Today may be a good day to visit Dad since there is no rain in the forecast, and tomorrow I may get a working call.
Edy is sleeping on the sofa, Maggie is on the floor, and the tv is blaring. maybe a nap is calling me too.

1 comment:

Candace said...

Just realized it's less than two weeks away... and I have yet to go shopping. The AAA discount was more than the Group Rate. So we took that one!

Later,
Babe