Sunday, May 4, 2008

Who ME!!!


"You don't look like you would taste too good in my lunch box....I may be a retriever, but I won't retrieve you!"
If my blog just disappears or something, it was having problems a bit earlier.
Let's see, what did I do today. Joined Jonathan for a cupajoe, went to visit Dad, got some things at Lowe's on the way back, did some things around here, took a much deserved nap (My head had gotten me up by aching about 4 this morning), did more housework and trying to figure out what goes where, joined Rob for a little Ice cream and cake, then came home and decided to do this blog.
Dad told me that he had been very sick for a long time and was getting better. After sitting on the porch for about 10 minutes he wanted to go back to bed. I went with him back to his room, but he was ready to go to bed. That was a much better experience than him begging me to take him home or to visit his mama or daddy or any other family member that has been dead for some time.
Oh, I did eat lunch at McAlister with Will and his family and Michelle's extended family and some friends. I had forgotten that part.
I have two sub gigs for this week, nothing yet for tomorrow , but often Sunday night later-things will "pop."
If I don't get a sub job, I will go over and be at Jonathan's while the movers put the heavy furniture and such into the POD. The POD will not go to storageville until the end of the week.
I brought lots of sundries from his place....and have already raided the instant grits....ha!
Grits don't bother my digestion as much as some other things. I can't eat oatmeal because of celias (that is spelled wrong, but it is just a fancy word for a condition that causes an intolerance to oats)
Okay, I don't know much else worth sharing, but here is my cynicism for the week:
If you don't look both ways, you will never know what hit you from behind.

1 comment:

Candace said...

Well, the nut doesn't fall far from the nut tree. I got up at 4 with one of those nutcrackers too. Laid back down but wow, the damage was done. I think that's why I ended up with vertigo. I am really enjoying your blog!

Babe