Friday, May 9, 2008

Much ado about nothing...


What kind of barbeque do you prefer? I had always wondered why we learned this in high school social studies. I was hunting something the other day and read a bit about it and discovered.....amazingly....why we learned about this in high school. It is about immigration and culture...Yes, I had to think about that also. Depending on the group of immigrants that settled a region, the difference in the barbeque they brought to this state. There is some blurring of the regions, of course, and as time passes, they blur even more. I make mine with a ketchup base, but then...what do I know?
I was pulled for another teacher's class today. Not as good, but I managed. I only had to do one test today at the doctor's office....just the smash and mash test. Then we had a great time at the ballgame. Wonderfully relaxing, in fact.
Now, where is my stimulus check.....in the mail??? ha! I doubt it.
Jonathan and I have to decide what we are going to use for our "dance" at the wedding. I don't care. I suggested a slower dance...but then, you never know with him.

No comments: