Monday, May 12, 2008

Another work week...Monday, Monday

"Owie"
wonder what happened to this little fellow? I didn't make this shot and don't know this doggie. Someone sent the picture to me.

I had a half decent day working today. I would put the ones that started disruption out of class into another teacher's room to do their work. When I did this, the rest of the kids would go in my direction. ha!
I did get another sub job for next Monday. That was worth the work for me.

Let's see. Dad had the nurse call me yesterday to come over. I told her that I had been there Saturday, so I couldn't come for a few days. That's just how things are.

I was treated to a Brunch yesterday for Mother's Day and a gift for a nail salon. I have a dinner appt. for tonight as a late Mother's Day gift. That works for me.

The dogs wouldn't go any farther than the deck when I came in this afternoon. I think the wind scared them. Ha!

I guess nothing else is going on right now. That is a good thing, I am guessing.

Maybe more later.

1 comment:

Candace said...

Glad you are enjoying the dogs. Sounds like you had a great day Mother's Day too!