Sunday, May 4, 2008

Kitty Massage


I would sign up for one of these...without the claws.

We had a good time at the ballgame until it started raining. By the time Dianne and I got to the other side of the field, it has stopped, but we didn't want to walk back....Didn't I tell you that they would not be such good seats? We were in the last section, last seat, but thankfully, not the last row. They were bleacher seats and I thought we should have just gotten our own seats. Jonathan did and had good seats. What little we could hear of the group, sounded good. It was hard to hear from our seats.

I went over and helped Jonathan pack more glasses, breakables, kitchen things, and such. We made great headway on it. The movers will be there on Monday to put things in the rented POD. The more things are packed inthe POD, the better.
I guess I will get to be living with the granddogs soon. They can't wait....ha!

I am thinking more and more about moving closer downtown. I hate giving up my house, and the larger yard, but these last few weeks have made me realize that I need to be closer to the downtown area and my family as I age and my health continues to suffer. Keeping up the yard is harder also. By the end of the year, I will know what is best for me to do.

No comments: