Sunday, May 18, 2008

Just stuff

This picture made me laugh. I think whoever did it probably tweaked it with some kind of photo program, but I still love it.

This has been a busy day. I have done very well in keeping up with everything.
Dad was okay yesterday, but not great. i thought his breathing was a bit labored, so I asked them to check it and they said it was okay.
Ian was baptized today. Jonathan, Brooke and I gave him a bible that had been engraved with his name. He seemed to be very proud and pleased with it.
My headache got me up early this morning, but not as early as it has been in the past. About an hour or so later, I went back to bed and made up the lost sleep. Of course, by then the tylenol had eased the pain some, so I got to sleep more.
We went on to the church--Jonathan and I--and got a good seat..ha! Near the front!
Esther had lunch at her house, so I stopped and got a few things to go with what she had prepared. I had a good time and left so I could go to the ceremony for the Eagle Scout.
Jonathan and I put the grill on the deck tonight. It wasn't too bad, but of course, I didn't do the moving. I did have the idea of moving it up the two boards left from building the deck last summer. That worked great, and I was at the top to get it onto the deck. Jonathan made the turkey burgers, and I did the deviled eggs and other stuff.
Okay, that is enough in the exciting world of my boring life.

1 comment:

Candace said...

I enjoy reading your just stuff stuff. Of course, there is the matter of that bad ass cat... LOL. Your photos are among the best I've seen on any blog. Fun!
Have it!

Babe