Thursday, May 29, 2008

Assorted pictures from the wedding





Just some shots of the wedding and such. I had some already loaded and something happened to them.
The dogs seem to be better today. I have decided that Maggie was the sick one. Now I have this head cold. No fun!
Tomorrow I am working. I had this job scheduled for several weeks.
Dad called yesterday. The nurse or CNA told me that he needs larger size pants. I hope that he has some large enough. They keep telling me how much he likes to snack. I guess that could be good. He got on the phone and asked me to come get him and take him home. This has been going on for a couple or more weeks. Usually this theme goes away, but something takes its place. I had hoped to go over today since I will be busy tomorrow, but my head was hurting too much to drive that distance.

No comments: