Saturday, May 17, 2008

"Weekend...."

Gives new meaning to "What's in your drawers/wallet/fridge" ad campaign.
This is a disclaimer: someone sent this photo to me.

IT is one week to the wedding. This is a busy weekend however I turn it. Ian will be baptised tomorrow, one of my favorite former students will receive his Eagle BoyScout badge tomorrow, and lots of other things going on here and there. I will probably visit Dad today about midday.
One of the ladies from his church contacted me about his new address. I thought I had left a message about it, but I guess I didn't or perhaps it didn't get passed on to the right people. Anyway, she got the info to send the card to me from someone in the church that I had sent a condolence to over the online guest book. I send those now when it is someone that I know Dad would have gone to the service or to pay his respects. Usually I know them too, but it is just what I think should be done.

I worked 3 days the past week. Right now I am scheduled for one day the upcoming week. I may work on Tues. or Wed. if I get a call. We will be leaving on Thursday morning, so the rest of the week is booked. A lady at school yesterday asked about those two days, but I had to turn her down. She is doing something and said she may wait until the next week and do it Tues.-Thurs. I have a gig for Friday the 30th already planned for someone's class.

Brooke and I had manicures and pedicures last night. I hadn't had one in nearly a year, so that was a welcome treat. I had my hair trimmed and such earlier this week. Life goes on this week.

Here comes my brown graddog, so I guess I had better let them out for awhile. Catch u later.

No comments: