Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Rambling Rose....where you been?



This was in the news a few days ago and I have been meaning to post it. I laugh and laugh when I see it.

Not being too political minded, I am not making a statement, just sharing something that makes me laugh.

Things are very busy. I have things to do, but since I am waiting on time to do something else, I decided to do a short post.

We are leaving in the morning. I haven't started packing yet, but I have gathered some things together that we will need.

Edy is in for trouble when Jonathan gets home. She has been dragging things out of the dirty clothes and planting them around the house. She will be so sorry for that.

I did errands this morning, visited Dad, took care of a couple of bills, had the car washed, and such, had lunch with Monty and Linda, and came home and began getting things done. Okay, the buzzer went off, so I am off and running again....

2 comments:

Quotes 4 thought said...

Hi,

I am trying to promote my site among my fellow bloggers. I would like if you could could check my blog. Read it if you have the time and tell me what you think :)

Thanks any questions just email me.
pay4referrals.blogspot.com==> blog

Candace said...

Hey, you know not to go to that luis blog spot, don't you??? Do not go there!!!

It was great seeing everyone and I had a wonderful time at the wedding, and back at some of my favourite stomping grounds, too. The Serpentarium ROCKED! so did your necklace.

Babe