Monday, May 5, 2008

Monday, Monday

You are so beautiful in pink. Isn't this a gorgeous picture of this dog? I had to post it and share it.

So, this was my day today.

I went over and waited until the movers put the items into the POD this morning. Then I got some boxes at the grocery store, went over to pay Dad's bill at the nursing home......and! wonder of wonders!....he had a credit, so nothing was owed. They called Medicaid and the lady said she had sent a letter about another paper we need, so I have to wait until tomorrow or whenever it arrives. the activities director told me he was all happy and cheerful today, so I didn't go around and visit. I thought maybe that would upset him, so I left after the meeting with her...well, it wasn't an official meeting, just a chit-chat......Then I took care of some things in Easley, stopped and gave Jean something I was holding for her(a paper about retirement). I stayed and visited about 30 minutes. She got about 6 phone calls while I was there...wow.Then I stopped and got a fast food lunch (a real treat for me anymore), Dropped the boxes off at the "old" place, and came home. I took a nap to try to get my legs to stop hurting. It helped a little. I moved a bunch of stuff around getting ready for people and their stuff and dogs and their stuff. haha!I met Jonathan and Brooke for a fast dinner at a deli for dinner, then went to the store for a couple of things. not much.I have a job for Tues, Wed. and Friday for this week. Since I didn't get to work any last week, I really need these days to survive at the beginning of next month.I probably won't get as many jobs the next two weeks since the PACT testing is being done those weeks. If I am lucky, I will get some calls to give the makeup tests...it pays much better than regular subbing.

I am thinking of this posting on my blog as a sort of journal of some of the day to day life of ME!

Ian and I are beginning to talk about where we want to go next summer when he turns 10. I am all about going to see natural wonders and big things. He isn't there in his 'idea' of a big trip. He will mature as the year progresses, though. I have seen him mature a lot this year in his thinking and learning, so it is bound to help him.

I am figuring that Isabella will want to go straight to New York and to the theater to audition by the time she turns 10. Isaac will probably want to go to some place with athletics, maybe to see a big game in some big city. IT will be interesting to see how it develops...

Later, gator.

No comments: