Thursday, May 1, 2008

Plan of action.....

These two dolls are Lee and Leila, they are my grandkids' first cousins. I haven't shared their pictures on this blog.


Okay, it is official. I have no veins to speak of...none for putting any kind of IV in my arm, hand, fingers, wrists or any other part of my extremeties. The test did not go on today. We tried, and tried, and tried, and tried....many times.


They are changing the kind of test I am having on my legs. I may be having a doppler test on the legs next week.Tomorrow's test does NOT involve needles. It is the neurological test on my legs and brain or something. They are still trying to find out why I have those pain, headaches and such...I did have the echo cardiogram today also, so that is done.


Now, to share my list of how to get back on track from these days of difficulty, and reduce my stress some.I am going to try to find a 'medical alert' brackelet that will tell any emergency persons that I am a "hard stick" and if anything is life threatening, I need a C line to be made in my neck. It may save my life someday.


I am taking the advice of the nurse and tech's and resting for a few days. I called the nursing home and told them it would be Sunday or Monday before I came to visit Dad. I decided I needed a break and that will help.


I have told the grandkids' parents I will only have one more overnight visit this school year....that is Isabella as it is her turn and that will have all of them equal on visits to me for overnight.


I won't be taking any sub jobs until next week anyway, so that will relieve my mind about that. So, there you go.


I will hook up my digital box to my bedroom tv and have the remote to change channels, and I will limit my computer time and read some light things.


I will still attend Ian's concert and performance at the baseball game on Friday and Saturday nights. If it rains on Saturday, I won't go. If this doesn't work, I will need to make more drastic measures.I am now going to take a nap.

1 comment:

Candace said...

That photo of the Flower Babies is great! Hope they are as sweet as they look.