Friday, May 2, 2008

worth the trip


If this was Edy, but it isn't. She had done some pillow shedding tonight while we were gone to the concert.
I went over and rode with Jonathan and Brook. I was glad I did that, but that Edy had torn something up while we were gone.
The concert was very, very good. Ian was about the best in his group. We could hear him and his voice is very clear and sweet. There were only about 7 boys in his group, so it helped us to be able to hear him clearly.
The test today was kind of weird. They were right, no needles, but the test had some discomfort parts. I was just glad to get through it.
I will hear from it in about 2 weeks.
I helped Jonathan with packing a few boxes today. I packed glassware and stemware. He has more, so I will go back and help some more. It is a small bit, but he needed some help and I had some time.
We went to Omega after the concert. Ian went with us and the little ones went home with Michelle's mom. That was a nice celebration.
Tomorrow night is the baseball game and I am hoping there is no rain.
Ciao.

1 comment:

Candace said...

Poor old Edy. Maybe a Kong with liver treats she has to tease out would help along with one of the rawhide chewies next to a big bowl of water. You know the main reason a dog does that is because s/he gets "bored".

Good luck regarding the rain today and tomorrow.