Thursday, May 8, 2008

Finally, things are moved enough!

This picture is over a year old, but I really like it. It shows Ian being Ian..ha! I do not know how I got so many clowns for sons and grandsons.
I moved stuff today. Jonathan moved mega things all day and evening.
I think they did the walk-through this afternoon late. I know Jonathan hasn't heard anything negative so far. No news is good news, right? So the signing is tomorrow at 10:00. I hope that U-Haul is out of my driveway so I can go to work.

I am working tomorrow for a resource teacher. I will be okay and hopefully not too tired. I have another set of tests after school, neither of them involve needles....then our family (8 of us) are going to the
ballgame. Friday nights are awesome because of the fireworks.
Jonathan, Brooke, and I went to Red Robin hamburgers for dinner tonight. We were all just about exhausted.
We still have things to figure out a place for them for a few weeks, but everything is mostly sheltered for the time being.

The wedding is 16 days away. I listened to some of the prelude wedding music in the car....awesome, I love it. I saw Brooke's bridal portrait today. Well, actually, I saw the blackberry version of the portrait. Very beautiful, but small. I will love seeing the larger version.

No comments: